Welcome to the Joyous Cake Company

We believe that everything that comes from the heart will result in the very best. Hence; at the Joyous Cake Company, our cakes are made with all our heart and soul - coupled with the finest ingredients and all the love we can put into each of our creations to give your loved ones the cake they truly deserve. A cake does not only have to look nice, fashionable, and colorful; it also must taste yummy and wonderful! This is what the Joyous Cake Company is about - we make cakes that warm hearts and make people smile! After all, that is what love is. Kindly call or SMS +65 8282 2111 for questions! Lots of love! Joyous.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A mother's love

Mommy M shares the same birthday as her precious son Ayden. . The loving Mother asked us to make a cake to show the loving bonds between mother and child and she requested that the bespoke cake came with mother n son figurines . This request was challenging to me and I decided to reflect on the love I have for my own children to come up with this cake (whic is close to my heart).  I proceeded to make a Bailey's chocolate cake (the cake is meant for mommy and her adult friends) with which I added glittering white hearts which is meant to convey the pure and unconditional love a mother has for her children.  Hmm .... I should actually make one for myself! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment